|Home||» Products||» Warranty Policy||» Warranty Policy|
Product Code : service
|Fan Motor||2 Years|
Warranty is applicable to the Fan Motor, Regulator and Electronics Parts are covered for the period specified in the above table. Labor is free for one year from the date of purchase. Accessories like shaft, canopy, assembly/hardware kit, fan Blades and remote control are not covered in warranty.
Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the Product to and from Orbit or its authorized service center will be borne by the Consumer.
Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defect is reported within the specified period from date of registered purchase with the exception of: Damage or malfunction caused by the act or acts of any person or persons intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original buyer/end-user of the product and is not transferable in any manner.
Repair shall not extend the warranty period
Orbit reserves the right to make changes to, at any time without notice, product design, color, material, and specifications without any obligation to incorporate new features or modifications in previously sold products. Orbit reserves the right to discontinue product
- Service if needed, will be provided free of charge for the period specified above from the date of purchase
- Service will provided only if required, during normal business hours and under safety condition and circumstances
Warranty is valid if:
- The fan is purchased from company outlet or its authorised dealer only
- Serial no of the fan should be clearly visible and readable. It should not be defaced, altered or tempered
- Warranty claim can be made within warranty period when fan is submitted duly packed and the warranty card is duly filled and stamped by the selling dealer along with original purchase invoice
- The fan should be sent to and collected from the company or service Centre/dealer on freight paid basis
- Worn out and broken parts will be replaced at company's list price on prior approval by the customer
- The product is used for other than intended purpose
- The product is opened or tempered with any one other than our authorised service center
- Used in abnormal environment and voltage conditions. Water seepage/leakage from ceiling etc.
- The fan is not installed using supplied material and instructions
- Damage from accident, mishandling or neglience on the part of the customer and fluctuation in supply voltage
- Damages due to usage of regulators other than Orbit
- Consequential damage
- Liability for consequential damage is neither accepted nor is it implied
A specific regulator designed for this fan by Orbit must be used if speed variation is desired.
*Labor is free for one year from the date of purchase.